DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

certified birth certificate translation - Urgent

Posted by alicealice - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LeighA - 6 years ago

I had mine done at the Canadian consulate, it took about 10 minutes! I'd contact the consulate of your home country.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cj82 - 6 years ago

I think this is the person we used when we needed official translations done to get married

http://www.cote-azur.com.fr/azur/adresses/nouveaute/traducteurs/adam_stuart_pascale.htm

Pascale is located in Biot village.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hermosabeach - 6 years ago

Hi, AliceAlice. I used someone from the US Embassy website for my US documentshttp://photos.state.gov/libraries/france/45994/pdf/nice-translators.pdf
If you are needing something for/from a different country, just check out your embassy's website.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crossfamily-289915 - 6 years ago

I Have sent u a email with a name of a authorised translator who can do it within a day or 2, chk yr emails.

Sorry no image available
Posted by d.wing86 - 6 years ago

If you call or pop into your local Mairie they have a list of certified translators in the area. I just did this to translate documents for my wedding including birth cert.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ayn-209609 - 6 years ago

Alternatively call a local notaire and ask them for a translator as they use translators for property transfers to foreigners all the time. Last resort call one of the yacht managment companie slike Hill Robinson and ask them for a recommended translator?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ayn-209609 - 6 years ago

HI,
You have to get things certified at the local marie.
Try Antibe Marie or closer perhaps Le Rouret or Valbonne Marie?
Or perhaos you could ask Dr.Ireland at the doctors office by the English shop in Valbonne?

Good luck,
Toni