DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Charity sport persons portrait book

Posted by EdWright Images - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by EdWright Images - 14 years ago

To all that replied,

Thank you for your interest and hope to hear from those of you who have conatcted me lately. To those who ahve already conatcted me, thanls again for your interest and kind words towards the project. I will be finishing this project in the coming months, due to the recent great response form sport persons contacted lately. For any further information on the book or the charity (www.overthewallgangcamp.org.uk), do not hesiate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Edwright Images

Sorry no image available

Mike,

Thanks for your response. I have sent you an e-mail with a bit more info on myself and the project.

Kind regards,

Ed Wright

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

Ed

I've emailed a couple of sporting folk I know. South Africans but I suppose that's OK?

Cheers

MIKE

Sorry no image available

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your interest. Have not heard back from you, wondering if there had been any further response and if you had received my explanatory e-mail?

Kind regards,

Ed Wright

Sorry no image available

Dukeboy,

Did you receive my e-mail in reply to yours? Just to inquire, since having had trouble with my e-mail server in Monaco.

Thanks for your interest

Kind regards,

Ed Wright

Sorry no image available

Earl,

Thank you very much for your response and interest.I have e-mailed you with some intitial info. Upon reception of your reply to my e-mail, I'll give you more details and examples of the work done to date.

Thanks again

Kind regards,

Edward Wright

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dukeboy - 14 years ago

Could you please also email me with more details. i too have a few friends whom of which are well known sportsman.Cheers,Earl

Sorry no image available

Thank you for your reply. I have e-mailed you with further info on the project and the type of images taken. They are Black and white face and full body portrait images, of the sport person in their competition clothing.

Kind regards,

Ed Wright

Sorry no image available
Posted by airletter - 14 years ago

Worthy cause!

I have a few well-known friends who might be interested in participating in your project... Please provide a little more detail... ie. what sort of 'photos' are required... is it necessary the 'subjects' have to come here... or can they merely provide prints/negatives to your requirements...

Looking forward to you reply

Knd regards

Andrew Campbell