DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Charity work

Posted by quin69 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Leslie Frasier-212797 - 5 years ago

Hi Quin69,

I sent you an e-mail through your profile but I don't know if you got it.  Please let me know if you did or not by sending me a text or email.  Thanks!

Leslie

Les Chats du Mercantour (Association N° 0062027452)

06 18 94 35 76

04 93 02 33 41

http://www.leschatsdumercantour.com

leschatsdumercantour@orange.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by quin69 - 5 years ago

I can sew Leslie, so mail me direct and let me know what you need. Sizes etc

Or put a diagram / instructions in my tray at work ( you know where to find me !)

I would have to have a hunt for materials.. but have some spare bits if clothing at home.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Leslie Frasier-212797 - 5 years ago

My association is looking for foster homes for cats and dogs so contact me if you're interested. 

At the end of May, beginning of June we'll be looking for volunteers to help us with our fund-raising sale.

We're also looking for someone who could sew us some heating pad covers to keep feral cats warm in the sub-zero temperatures we get here in the mountains.

Thanks,

Leslie

Les Chats du Mercantour (Association N° 0062027452)

06 18 94 35 76

04 93 02 33 41

http://www.leschatsdumercantour.com

leschatsdumercantour@orange.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by Julio-888651 - 5 years ago

Hello, I have the same question.  My husband and I (Americans) are in Antibes through May, 2013. I speak Spanish (first language) and English and pretty pitiful French.  We are also seeking volunteer opportunities in Antibes-Juan Les Pins area or someplace we can get to via public bus.  Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnking - 5 years ago

Nice   Acropolis Tram stop closed monday.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Eleanor R-181992 - 5 years ago

The charity Le Soleil des Nations in the Ariane area of Nice would probably be interested in your help. 

Sorry no image available

Which town please?

I will check it out.

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnking - 5 years ago

There is a childrens clothes shop run by the charity Emmaus  on Av de la Republique  I am sure they could do with some help.

Sorry no image available

Hi there

yes in the past I did foster 2 cats for leslie , but unfortunatly I would be unable to do that again, lack of space and dogs and I know a lot of her work is in villages some distance away-so not too suitable.

Sorry no image available
Posted by spacebetween-238176 - 5 years ago

Hi - perhaps you could assist Leslie of the Chats du Mercantour - her name easily found on the pets and animals section - a lady who works tirelessly and often thanklessly - also looking for people to give a hand on the coast and in the Tinee vallee.

www,chatsdumercantour.com