DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Christmas cards

Posted by Jayne-190005 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jayne-190005 - 14 years ago

Very many thanks for all your replies! I've e-mailed Gillian and hope for a reply and in the meantime I'll pop into Scruples in Monaco - I'll also have a look at "cardregards".I used to buy cards at M and S in Nice and really regret it closed down - especially at this time of year when they had all the festive goodies!Bye

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

During December it's the UK postal service that tends to get overloaded, not the French one.

Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anthony Brophy - 14 years ago

Hi Jayne,

Heidi's english book store in Antibe sell great sellection of english christmas cards.

Best luck,

Carol B....

Kind regards;
Carol and Anthony

Sorry no image available
Posted by nice_and_sunny2 - 14 years ago

try www.cardregards.co.uk

the service is of a very high standard and you can be sure that your cards will get to your friends and family on time in the UK...

all the worry about the french post is taken out..

Sorry no image available
Posted by miajl - 14 years ago

If you are close to Monaco, Scruples, the English book store had some good choices too. They had boxes of 20 cards (approx A5 size) embossed with foil as well as foil lined envelopes for 14 euros - best deal I've seen around the area so far.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

The English bookshop in Valbonne sell them.  Also apparently Jeffreys sell them for less than the UK price, which I find rather odd.

If you are near Sophia,  we are selling UNICEF charity cards at my office.  I don't know the prices but can find out if you are interested

Sorry no image available
Posted by mslj - 14 years ago

I got a huge pack of English cards from Gillian last year at a great price - a lot cheaper than W H Smith. I don't know whether she is still operating but the e-mail was info@practicaldesigns.net

Sorry no image available
Posted by Twilight-186781 - 14 years ago

you can buy packs of christmas cards in many stationary shops in antibes that have blank messages and that are quite attractive and of decent quality

Sorry no image available
Posted by hope-186232 - 14 years ago

Expensive taste!! I got mine from good old M & S but unfortunately as you know they are no longer with us!!yvonne