DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Christmas Market in Nice - Your Opinion?

Posted by pebbles-183673 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by architect-193707 - 13 years ago

The market normally sells the usual provencal style stocking fillers - Art/craft objects etc. is quite open, safe, friendly if you go for that sort of thing. There are events like the Ice skating rink normally. Contact the Tourist Info for further detailsarchitect

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mark BB - 13 years ago

Fantastic thanks a lot!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Vics - 13 years ago

Just to let you know that the Christmas Market in Nice is going up this week and will be as always in the Place Massena although smaller than last years I think. The stalls outside the Galleries Lafayette are part of the Galleries Christmas display.
Happy Holidays!Vics x

Sorry no image available
Posted by Shrek 2-196274 - 13 years ago

I think you will find the nice xmas market has moved from Place Massena due to the tramway being built to outside Galleries La Fayette but I am not 100%. It is not as big as last year.

The Cannes xmas market looks great and opens this weekend, it is on the port.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Linda Caird-193057 - 13 years ago

Christmas markets in Europe always have perfect things to buy to use as Christmas presents. They usually consist of local craft and food stalls. Lovely atmosphere and very traditional.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mark BB - 13 years ago

Did you ever get a reply to this? I am looking for somewhere to buy some Provencal extras to add in with my Christmas presents and wondered where to go...