DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Clarifaction on services offering cheap to UK call

Posted by SheilaT-198237 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

I know this has been covered before, but due to my limited French can anyone help clarify re companies that offer cheap calls to the UK.  Previous posting mentioned a site that offered good rates, however I thought that it stated that you have to produce a copy of your France Telecom bill.  As we are in a short term rental at present (and therefore our name is not on the phone bill - we just pay for calls made), can we still take out one of these services?  Any advice and further good sites suggested would be welcomed.

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SheilaT-198237 - 13 years ago

Thanks for that it will be really useful.  Sorry having just arrived here from UK 2 months ago just getting everything sorted out, and trying to cut down on phone costs is next on the list.  Had seen previous postings but could not remember whether they were appropriate to our circumstances now we are living here.

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 13 years ago

As you say - this has been discussed many times before.

Do a forum search on Telerabais

Or simply dial 0811 653 131, then 0044 [UK fixed telephone number less the leading zero] then # and presto!

You'll pay only the local French call rate.  No gimmicks, no hidden charges, no smoke no mirrors.

Magic!