DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Competent removal companies

Posted by susiepodd - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by WHITEKNIGHT-186555 - 14 years ago

Hi

You may wish to note that the ET brokers site has changed address,

it is now www.etbrokers-removals.com.

They had a problem apparently with their server...

regards

Knight.

Knight

Sorry no image available
Posted by nbncallen-189698 - 14 years ago

we used the old house removals and were very impresed competative rates and exelent service.

Sorry no image available
Posted by voyage-187521 - 14 years ago

hi, our familly moved in july from manchester to valbonne (nice) with ''French Moves'', an english company based in france:0033 (0)553014692. adress: Colombier Haut, 47110, Ste Livrade sur Lot, Lot et Garonne. When in England, I tried to compare between several french and english companies. This one was a cheap one, the service was very good and the 2 men friendly and helpful. No breakage, no bad surprises, no difference between the quotation and the price we paid. give them a try, it is really worth shopping around when you talk about an oversea removal...(we had been quoted twice the price we finally chose!) Good luck in your research

Sorry no image available
Posted by dexter-189875 - 14 years ago

hiI think I should be getting commission for this but we used ET Brokers initially to help us find a removals company to get our stuff from Yorkshire to Draguignan in the Var. Their website is: etbrokers.pwp.blueyonder.co.ukthey only chrage if you used one of the quotes they supply you with (£30). We used a company they recommended and it saved us over £1,000, so the £30 was well spent! We used: tudormove.co.ukThey were fantastic, two chaps who were very friendly and helpful. They even carried all our stuff up to the 3rd floor (no lift) without a murmur.I know that they've even towed a boat to Spain for one client..... so they are VERY adaptable!Don't see how you can do better.good luck