DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dechetterie/Tip in Nice

Posted by indigomonaco - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rivera-Mode - 4 years ago

4got to mention, here they even require a copy of your paid "Tax d'Habitation"

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rivera-Mode - 4 years ago

Yes, take it all. Drivers, a recent utility bill (3 months - min) and since your car registration should be in the car, this with the same address as your drivers license and utility bill. This is the law and should be followed (though it might be a different company taking the trash there (see below) but then something is wrong - (article in the Nice-Matin today about the director of the emcoumbents service in Nice being found guilty of theft)

Here, we get a card after showing these documets and anything over the limit (yearly) are charged thru the post to the address on the provided documents.

This is kinda a bad requirement as there is more and more illegal dumping around the village and back country.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jdp-266035 - 4 years ago

When I go to the tip on the west side of Nice they just take down my car registration number.  I can't remember if I had to show my ID the first time, I don't think so.  It is free of charge unless you are doing it on a regular basis, you could ask the lads there about how often you can go for free, they are always very helpful.

Sorry no image available
Posted by CHERIE-207793 - 4 years ago

the first time we went we took a utility bill & ID as we were told it was necessary but we've never had to show it - they just take a note of your registration number (I presume you're not in a foreign registered car) having said that maybe take them just in case!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 4 years ago

probably iD too, to prove that you are the person on the utility bill ;-)

Try looking on the mairie website under environment or some such heading and you should find the details of the dechetterie & how to use it.