DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Do you know any French class in Villefranche?

Posted by grace darling - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by grace darling - 14 years ago

Thanks you for your reply, I know the school you mean and you don't have to live in but I wanted to do a weekly nightclass if possible. They have them Antibes and they were good fun and fairly cheap. It is also a good way to make friends locally something I have not done so far. grace darling

Sorry no image available
Posted by jofish - 14 years ago

The school in Villefranche is the Institute de Francais, check out there web site. www.institutedefrancaise.com, the school is wonderful.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dublinmike-182617 - 14 years ago

No don't give up yet on Villefranche.

Villefranche has an amazing French school which is totally immersive and can teach you good French in a week or two!! However it also involves staying on the premises and I think it quite expensive including all the accom and the meals. However i think you can get a substantial discount by staying elsewhere (as you would be no doubt).

I'll ask my French neighbour who's friend works there for the number and pass it to you tomorrow or apres tomorrow!! Seriously I'll get it as quick as I can.

Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by grace darling - 14 years ago

Okay! so nothing in Villefranche. How about in Nice near either Riquier or Nice Ville rail station?grace darling