DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Drama+Business Schools in France EU...Info Needed

Posted by cat83-194720 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Bonjour,Can anyone guide me on this TEENAGERS FUTURE EDUCATIONAL issue.I need guidance on Schools/colleges here in france/Uk /or anywhere in E.U/USA/Canada..Govt or Private ..that can offer..a combined education course for Doing DRAMA+THEATRE along with BUSINESS MANAGEMENT after completing Baccalaureat in France.Have son 15 years..wants to do both DRAMA+THEATRE and BUSINESS STUDIES with after passing out next year.ARRGHHHHHH ...GRRRRR.... the teenagers of today!!!!But yes he is quite good in drama+theatre+literature+script writing,play writing,solo performing artist so far...in his local drama club....and business and commerce he would like to do...but dislikes and avoids it only due to Maths..He does have Talents for both though.(Drama and Business)..except doing MATHS.Only consolation can be"That if he cant be a sucessfull "Professionally qualified Clown" then perhaps he could sucessfully "Manage other clowns Professionally...and be qualified" to do it....and still be able to earn his Pain and cheese!!Any guidance is welcome ..i have no no clue on this and future prospects...and am biting my Nails already!

Sorry no image available

0 replies