DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

DREAL former DRIRE

Posted by victorious-229687 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tontine-186735 - 5 years ago

Hi Victorious, how did you get on, as I think I'll have to go to the DREAL with my usa BMW.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nissalabella - 6 years ago

It is on the other side of the Var, ie from Route de Grenoble or Digne, you need to cross the Var thru the Pont de la Manda (after Carrefour and 1st bridge to cross the Var), then follow the Zone Industrielle in Carros, the DREAL is the last place - quite a distance - on that road. I would check the opening hours if I were you as you might need an apointment with them beforehand.
Hope this helps,
Good luck,
N.

Sorry no image available
Posted by victorious-229687 - 6 years ago

Thank you all. But can anyone give me directions. I see its on Route de Grenoble. But 64/66 does not come up on GPS. Where abouts is the location?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Patrick71-182729 - 6 years ago

Carros.

If your vehicle as a original EU vehicle all you need is a Certificate of European conformity from the manufacturer, the only time you need to face these guys (and it will be a long hard battle) is if your vehicle is not a Euro model.

Sorry no image available
Posted by victorious-229687 - 6 years ago

Really? Strange! As Ford is the one that wrote me a letter stating I needed to go to DRIRE....

Any idea where it is?

Sorry no image available
Posted by JUSTICE1980 - 6 years ago

I wouldn't bother, they tell you they don't deal with that anymore and you have to get the certificate from the car manufacturer, did in my case anyway.