DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Driving from Nice airport to Nice Port

Posted by rosetta-185721 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

hi,

Could someone please give me directions on how to drive from Nice airport to Nice Port by the Bord de le Mer - if you could include the signs to follow, especially when exiting the airport it would be really helpful.

thanks

Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Sorry no image available
Posted by carolie-182474 - 13 years ago

sorry rosetta slight mistake in directions you keep to the right hand fork in the road leaving terminal 2 the rest is as before.

regards

Carol

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosetta-185721 - 13 years ago

thankyou!

Sorry no image available
Posted by carolie-182474 - 13 years ago

Rosetta,

I would need some details but if I suspect you are hiring a car you will collect the car at terminal 2. Ifyou arrive in at terminal 1 there is a check in desk for the car rental companies and a suttle bus to Termianl 2.

Next step you are in car at terminal 2 when you are leaving you will come to a fork in the road keep to the left fork and follow the signs for termainal 1. You basically go straight through a roundabout and along a straight bit of road and then straight through another roundabout  and you will arrive at terminal1. Go straight pass the terminal and you come onto the promenade de anglais ie the bord de la mer. Keep going straight about 9kms and you will come to the port. If you want instructions from there let me know as I live on the port. Hope this helps.

Regards

Carol

Sorry no image available
Posted by MagnusBruce - 13 years ago

It's very straight forward, just make sure the sea is to your RIGHT.The liver is evil, and must be punished..

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosetta-185721 - 13 years ago

Thanks - does the sign coming out of the airport say Nice center? I have to stress I need details here - first time driving in France and will be coming off a flight from the US. Is it really that easy?

Sorry no image available
Posted by GordonLeGopher - 13 years ago

Head for Nice Centre. Go straight ahead. Drive for about 4 miles without turning. Stop. You're there.