Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by Paul Carmel-190537 - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paul Carmel-190537 - 16 years ago

From the sounds of this I will only have to go to one office ask for one form and it's done!! well that will be new experience...........but hang on just a moment what will I do with the other three weeks I put aside for this operation.



Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 16 years ago

The French equivalent of the E111 is, surprisingly, the E111.  Sometimes when things work the way they should,  we overlook the obvious! 

You get it from your local CPAM (Social Security office.)  I think that some Mairies have a 'Centre de Vie' department who can do it.

Remarkable really when they can't even get a uniform type of electricity socket into your house,  but one of the things that is standardised throughout the EU (I think) is that particular form.