DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

english lessons

Posted by nina-II - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 14 years ago

Clairie: everything is very much not OK. You must edit your profile and use an e-Mail address to which you are entitled, rather than one you have simply made up. If this matter is not resoplved within 24 hours your access to the Forum will be blocked.-----
Forums Administrator
forums@angloinfo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by nina-II - 14 years ago

Clairie, I am interested by your answer, but I don't know if you got mine (answer) Please contact me directly by clicking on(e-Mail) at the top of my message box Thank you

Sorry no image available
Posted by Clairie - 14 years ago

Dear Nina

I have just been informed that emails sent to me are bouncing.  Apologies if you have tried to email me, to no avail.  Everything should be O.K now so if you would like to contact me, I would be pleased to hear from you. 

With kind regards

Clairie

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 14 years ago

Clairie: e-Mails to you are bouncing. Please click on the My Profile link on the main Forum menu bar while logged in and correct your address.-----
Forums Administrator
forums@angloinfo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Clairie - 14 years ago

Dear Nina

I have experience in teaching English to a 5 year old boy (as part of my duties as an au-pair) and would be very interested in helping your little girl to make progress.  I have a genuine affection for children. 

I too live in central Nice, although work in Antibes.  I could either be available after 18.30 on weekdays or on Saturday mornings. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

With kind regards

Clairie (27 years old, British nationality). 

Sorry no image available
Posted by nina-II - 14 years ago

Sorry, I forgot to say... center of Nice

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nona-185684 - 14 years ago

Whereabouts are you?Sally