DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English Speaking Hair Stylist

Posted by cousteau11 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Oggy1-207880 - 12 years ago

I've been around the block a couple of times as well.Then I found Jade,she did a great job,my highlights are great.Now she has qualified as a nail technician as well,Did my nails (Gel) Realy good.I hope she gets more clients she deserves to.Julie

Sorry no image available
Posted by canoise - 12 years ago

Jane wanted Gary's number, it's: 06 84 50 84 36

It's definitely right as I had my hair cut last week!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lost Again - 12 years ago

I'd try the cutting shop too - 15% discount to the end of feb if you mention AngloINFO!Help find Me!

Sorry no image available
Posted by igff - 12 years ago

And lets not forget Jonathan Forbes, hair stylist extraordinaire, on 0614431338. I've been around the block a couple of times with the different services on offer here and since he did my hair for the first time last summer I simply wouldn't go anywhere else. He's mobile, has everything, will travel!

Sorry no image available
Posted by bundle-206344 - 12 years ago

there was an english lady (i think) advertising on Angloinfo in the commercial section apparently she can cut your hair at home - Danielle Webb. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by pmm-180394 - 12 years ago

Jade is good,mobile and English,Great with colour and a Nail technician as well.I will email details if interested.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DURBAN-188330 - 12 years ago

I tried to call Gary on the number given but got a woman's answer message.  Anyone know if he has a new number and what it is?

thanks

Jane

JB

Sorry no image available
Posted by hope-186232 - 12 years ago

An English speaking salon in Monaco is Hairnow, both Marianne and Jean-Pierre speak perfect English and are Vidal Sassoon trained. Jean-Pierre tends to do the male hairdressing.yvonne

Sorry no image available
Posted by don'tworry - 12 years ago

There's no problem at The Cutting Shop for speaking English. For a start there's Nicky the owner who cuts hair on Friday and Saturday, then there's about six or seven really good hairdressers who all speak enough English to do a good job and now they have a new guy called Arie who's the Manager and he's fluent plus a terrific stylist.  They also have a real bubley Scotish receptionist who sorts anyone out with a query and Sally who's the head of the beauty salon.  You might get the feeling that I'm a real fan of the place which is so.  I've been going there now for a few years and love the French/English atmosphere. You get that lovely style of English manners and service mixed with the French artistic flair.  Perfect!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by SirLurkalot - 14 years ago

Gordon and Pickled,

Could you recommend by name an individual stylist at The Cutting Shop who really does speak English happily without grumbling?