DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English speaking hairdresser in Nice

Posted by berocca - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Twizzel-185350 - 14 years ago

Angela also regularly does mine & my husbands hair, and also did hair, make-up and nails for our wedding too!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by anthonyb-187880 - 14 years ago

Thanks you guys.Im trilled,just got message now and will ring angela in the morning.YES I TO AM WORTH IT..........

FROM A VERY HAPPY PERSON.

CAROL B....

Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy

Sorry no image available
Posted by Christine-180881 - 14 years ago

Angela did my hair and my husband's hair several times (including for our wedding). We are both extremely happy with her.

Christine

Sorry no image available

Thanks a mill..God knows in a country this size there has to be somewhere that will at least understand what we want done....I.E eyebrows and not end up getting bikini wax (oh the pain).

We still wait in hope......

Thanks again and likewise ill try and find out also.

CAROL BROPHY.

Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy

Sorry no image available
Posted by berocca - 14 years ago

Hi carol. thanks for your message. i havent heard anything back but am still hopeful. i am going to a big gathering on tuesday and will ask around then too and let you know.bec.

Sorry no image available

like you I also put an add up for same,but no response yet.last mth i went to the cutting shop in antibe but was charged a lot and the end result was not very good?got a cut and colour.......Im now desperate for a good hair cut and colour and also a good baeuty salon,so if you get a reply before me please let me know ,and I will do same......My hair and skin would be very greatfull for any help......

Waiting in hope..
CAROL BROPHY....

Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy