DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English Yellow Pages?

Posted by Tallben-185282 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

hey, does anyone know what has happened to the English Yellow Pages?

I placed and paid for an advert both the local and national copies but have yet to see an actual copy.

Does anyone one know if it came out or a date for launch?

any news would be good, the cost of advertising is quite large after all!

thanks

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Myop - 13 years ago

It is out but it's not very easy to find. About 3 weeks ago I got one from the Antibes Squash Club which is the only place I've seen it. Not very complete though. About half the thickness of the first issue. Most headings have only 3 or 4 listings.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sweet Potato - 13 years ago

Hmmm... having actually been a previous employee of the company you speak of, working my backside off and not getting paid I can totally find this believable.

They will bring the issue out but they are having distribution problems, I suspect.

Sorry no image available
Posted by marti-185664 - 13 years ago

Hi Ben

Sorry to hear you've had trouble, so have we, in fact we are in the same situation and have asked for our money back but they have said that the English Yellow Pages has been out since May.  But they have yet to send us a copy and none of the supposed distribution points have the new issue (if it exists) and they are refusing to give us our money back.

Again any news would be most appreciated as we are beginning to feel that we have been taken for a ride!

Sorry no image available
Posted by donnahelyer - 13 years ago

If you have paid to put an add in I would ring them up and ask for your free copy.

Yes it is out now.