Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Equivalent of the EPA in France

Posted by GreenLeaf-314739 - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by GreenLeaf-314739 - 7 years ago


Sorry no image available
Posted by soundsalike - 7 years ago

I think you will need to contact the DRIRE ( Direction Régionale de la Recherche et de L'Enviornnement)