DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Family holidays in France - something like ClubMed

Posted by michael and kate - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tarquin-188748 - 15 years ago

There's PierreetVancances(.com) in Villefranche and in Beausoliel, which borders Monaco. Both are good locations but I don't know what they're like for families in winter. You can central reservations on 0033158215678.

I've never used them but the one in Beausoleil/Monaco would be a good place to stay only if you're not demanding a Club Med experience. I'm sure you'll like it otherwise.

Sorry no image available
Posted by michael and kate - 15 years ago

Thanks - have got these to send a brochure.  All are seasonal, so fab idea for the summer, but still at a blank for this winter!

Anyone else have any ideas?!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brightstar-189376 - 15 years ago

And there's Club Med in Opio.  Not that I've been!

Brightstar x

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 15 years ago

You could try looking for Niagra... Its a holiday park/water park near cogolin - Dont have the details though - is closed til next summer now.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chatterbox-190278 - 15 years ago

It probably isn't suitable for you and they are probably closed in the winter months but I would totally recommend PGL Family Active to anyone with active children. We went to Hameau des Ages in the Dordogne at Easter and had a fantastic time, even our 4 year old managed to do all the activities (including the mountain biking with me running along holding her steady!). See http://www.pgl.co.uk/familyactive