DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Flight Nice - Los Angeles

Posted by chopito06 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SammyT-194551 - 14 years ago

sorry about the long link- i didn't realize it stretched out the entire page like that, but i just checked the site and they were offering flights from nice to LA for 404.19 euros, INCLUDING tax.

good luck!

-Samantha

Sorry no image available

sorry about the long link- i didn't realize it stretched out the entire page like that, but i just checked the site and they were offering flights from nice to LA for 404.19 euros, INCLUDING tax.

good luck!

-Samantha

Sorry no image available

Hi, try this site: 

http://www.degriftour.com/SCRIPTS/SaISAPI.dll/CAT.class?FNC=A__Ap_html___+zz=formule,ae=DT_FR,aa=1,ba=151,bd=DT,cl=1,bb=0,ad=N,ac=534c4439342a180e04fef4e5dccec9bdb3a9a192cdb775b19897957e7f64581b1b094329272117fef7fce8,bj=0005

then click on "vols charters et reguliers"

i've used it several times to go back to the US, and never found cheaper tickets anywhere else.  i also like that the quoted prices include all taxes.  the only catch is that it's a last minute site (the cheap fares are for bookings less than two weeks in advance), so it's not for those who like to plan ahead, but for your son, it might be perfect!

-Samantha

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmcc-181202 - 14 years ago

expedia.com or .co.uk

travelprice.fr

etc....

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

A decent travel agent should be able to help you (however, try finding one!).

Have you looked at the possibility of changing the existing ticket for a later departure date - this option will probably cost you money depending on the type of fare,  but probably less than an outright purchase of a new ticket.

The lowest current published fares to LAX start at EUR 420 (taxes excluded) but most have an advance purchase requirement and availability may be limited. However depending on the dates of travel (the date you put doesn't make sense - did you mean return on June 10th?)  it may be possible to find something.

If you need further help email me through the link above.