DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Flights to Newcastle by easyjet only one per week !

Posted by citic-213768 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lynnettejane - 5 years ago

Tried to book from LVPL in end of April, only evening flights available, there used to be many more. Jet2.com now only commence flights in May, I am sure they used to start them in April, at this rate will be reverting to Ferry or Eurotunnel

Sorry no image available
Posted by teen-14236 - 5 years ago

I thought there seemed more from LPL!

Sorry no image available
Posted by lynnettejane - 5 years ago

Easyjet seem to have cut back on flights from Liverpool and Standsted flights seem reduced, at least in the early part of the year, economic situation I guess

Sorry no image available
Posted by citic-213768 - 5 years ago

No I dont think that it would do any good to write to easyjet , all they would sayis that there isnt enought business on this route.

My mother was coming over for the tennis in monaco but the return flight is so late she would arrive in scotland at 1:30 am and she doesnt want to change planes in london etc 

Sorry no image available
Posted by teen-14236 - 5 years ago

I found the same problem. I go back 2 or 3 times a year to see family, this year more because of weddings. Even with 2 flights a week in June, timings didn't work for us and we had to book to go via  Liverpool,  which involves car hire and a long journey......galling since my sister lives only 20 mins from NCL. I don't know if lobbying easyjet would help. At the end of May I've had to use KLM via Schipol, which isn't too bad at all on price, but of course the journey time is much longer!