Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


forms/ 102 & 128 Health forms help.

Posted by David Bell - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I am in possession of the forms from England 102 ?128 and the E111 if I make an appontment at the health office in my local town will they take these and replace them with a carte vitale anybody know.Regards and thankls for reading.David Bell.

Sorry no image available

0 replies