DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

France Telecoms 3103 service..help

Posted by Ads-191799 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 13 years ago

Do you speak French?  If so, all the instructions are here.  You just pick up the phone, dial 3103 and follow the voice menu.

If you do not speak French - then do you need a translation of some of those instructions?  Which ones?

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruby-197471 - 13 years ago

If you have tried everything and it still doesn't work I would take it back to the shop...maybe it is faulty??

Mind you the French LOVE having every type of function and seem to make their equipment very complicated...I had same problem with Brother fax/answer/telephone machine..ended up writing to them in Uk and ordering the enlgish vrison of manual to help me and NOW I have same probelm with motorala 350C mobile phone which has so many functions I can't find anything or it takes forever...grrrrrr......

good luck!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruby-197471 - 13 years ago

If you have tried everything and it still doesn't work I would take it back to the shop...maybe it is faulty??

Mind you the French LOVE having every type of function and seem to make their equipment very complicated...I had same problem with Brother fax/answer/telephone machine..ended up writing to them in Uk and ordering the enlgish vrison of manual to help me and NOW I have same probelm with motorala 350C mobile phone which has so many functions I can't find anything or it takes forever...grrrrrr......

good luck!!