Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


french equivalent of CAB?

Posted by Sweet thing - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chatterbox-190278 - 16 years ago

I'm sure Legend will be able to correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can have a free first appointment with an avocat who will give you initial advice - if you explain your situation (personal and financial) they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Email me if you want someone who speaks English - I've collected a few names!


Sorry no image available
Posted by Sweet thing - 16 years ago

Thanks for your help.  I can't use the forum as it's kinda personal and confidential.

Sorry no image available
Posted by me_2003 - 16 years ago

try to this forum..it will probably be the most honest advice you will get...

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sam the clam-189505 - 16 years ago

If the advice you are looking for is administrative or legal, you could try the CIRA. they hand out free advice by telephone. Your French needs to be of a fairly high standard, though. Their local number is: visit their website to find out more.