DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

french lessons

Posted by eurosurv - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I am looking to do one to one french lessons, two evenings a week has anyone got any recommendations of suitable teachers.

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by vivtrev-184386 - 14 years ago

What is the going rate for private French lessons approximately? VivTrev

Sorry no image available
Posted by anthonyb-187880 - 14 years ago

Hi Keith.

Im sure we can sort something out to suit us both,our teacher will be here this week so will sort it out and e mail you to let you know.

Same myself with the French,need to start talking proper French now.

Will keep u updated.

Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurosurv - 14 years ago

anthony  thnks for the reply. what days are you planning to do lessons, it doesnt really matter to me as long as they are after six pm.  I speak a little known french dialect callled jibberish but want to learn a more commonly recocognised version i.e real french.  let me know of your plans, sounds workable.  cheers keith

Sorry no image available
Posted by anthonyb-187880 - 14 years ago

We have a excellent french teacher,who teaches our kids.I have asked her to also teach me,she lives in ST.JEANNET and you would have to travel to her home,im hoping to get 2 others to do lessons along with myself if your interested just let me know ,and we can arrange same....Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy

Sorry no image available
Posted by pjd-185342 - 14 years ago

I have had private lessons from a terrific teacher. She is able to come to the home (depending on where you live) and is very reasonable fee-wise. I have forwarded her your notice via email and if she has time free she will most likely contact you. Her name is Leila and should you need a reference you can contact me by email.cheersJai