DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

French Lessons

Posted by fletcher674 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitz19075 - 6 years ago

Hello, as a french man living in Antibes, i'm available to help you improving your french based on gramatical, vocabulary and speaking methods for any level. I have a lot experience in teaching French, as i can speak english and spanish quiet well. I could come easily towards your place during the day.Don't hesitate to contact me for any further information. Keep your brain fit and beautiful during summer...:-) a bientot

Sorry no image available
Posted by meadmel80 - 6 years ago

Hi Peter,
Is JF still taking students in the area?
Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by mpvfsm - 6 years ago

There is the Institut de Français but there is also a private teacher for an intensive training.

Contant me if you need more details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Peter06 - 6 years ago

I think that having such an intensive course and in a large group, and being stuck there (Villefranche) for almost 8 hours a day is too much and not that efficient unless socializing is your main objective.
I'd like to highly recommend Jean-François (a former teacher from Villefranche) who offers excellent French language programs where you actually improve and gain confidence in a warm and very nice "ambiance". J-F's skills, expertise and experience really make you speak French in small groups or 1 on 1.
Definitely one of the best French courses on the Riviera and reasonable fees ! His number : 0615335421
Bonne chance !Peter

Sorry no image available
Posted by mpvfsm - 6 years ago

In Villefranche in July.