Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


French SCIs and the British Inland Revenue

Posted by Nicholas Worsley - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Carolebay-180697 - 16 years ago

Hi Nicholas

You are quite right... the UK tax authorities are now starting to look seriously at SCI's and regarding use of French property as a benefit in kind, whether or not you take an income from your property by letting it.

If you want I can put you in contact with a professional adviser if you telephone or e-mail me 04 93 32 13 95 or carole@mortgagefrance.com

Unscrambling things can be tricky and people should always seek professional advice before launching themselves into unknown territory.

Kind Regards