DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Friendly place to stay for my friend

Posted by gaella - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by BMF-184465 - 14 years ago

It is probably too late now but I have a second large comfortable room (25 sq mtrs) in a quiet area of Golfe Juan that I rent out on a nightly basis from time to time. 25 euros a night.  It is available after 3oth Dec. If you would like more details please call me 06.03.29.51.73 BMF

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mike Brittain-191442 - 14 years ago

We have a  friendly and beautiful place to stay in the Var in the area of Entrecasteaux. We charge E46.00 including breakfast per night and dinner is available.If you might be interested phone 0494044532.

Mike and Anthea

Mike Brittain

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mike Brittain-191442 - 14 years ago

We have a friendly place to stay in the Var.I know this is not Riviera but it is very beautiful and comfortable.If you might be interested phone 0494044532

Mike and Anthea Brittain

Mike Brittain

Sorry no image available
Posted by schaeba - 14 years ago

I would be very curious to know if you hear of anything. I am an American and I am on holiday for a few days next week in the Riviera and I am having a very difficult time finding reasonable accomodation. I would like to stay in Antibes but it appears that Nice is the only place with reasonable rooms. If you have heard differently, I would be very curious.thanks