DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Full time help for an elderly person

Posted by LindaB-183836 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

i have an english friend who is bringing her elderly mother to her house in Antibes to live permanently.  Mother will need full time care.  Does anyone out there have any contacts to arrange nursing ?  also, what would be the french law implications on the mother living here?

i'm doing this purely to help, perhaps you have further information i have not even thought of?

thank you for your assistance

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

Er, David... FULL contact details (including Internet contact) are available somewhat closer to home: click here.

Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hallam-Jones - 14 years ago

Hello there; You could try contact the nursing agency : "Very Special Nursing" in Antibes. Contact details in the either the English or French version of the local Yellow Pages/Pages Jaune. David. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by edemai-188191 - 14 years ago

Dear Madam,

I refer to mail in the angloinfo riviera and I can propose you my services in looking after your friend's mother. I am looking a job as lady's companion and I speak many languages, I am french-speaking mother tongue but there is no problem in english, italian, spanish.  For the way to be regular in France, the best thing is to call the Mairie of Antibes so that they can explain you what to do. The number is 04 92 90 50 00.  If you are interested by my offer. you can call me at 06 12 73 65 16. I am living in Cannes and have a car.