DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Genoa - stansted

Posted by Rick W - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi all ,

Doing Genoa - Stansted ( Ryanair ) then on up to Manchester by train in October , should any thing be taken into consideration ( stansted - Mcr ) seeing as I have to be Macclesfield for a wedding ?

Thanks Richard

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 14 years ago

errrrrm - I guess it all depends on the exact date and your personal disposition - but just out of interest ...why Genoa?   I've known people take RyanAir from Genoa when Easyjet from Nice was more expensive than BA for some dates but currently Easyjet are showing tons of availability for Nice-Liverpool  - some at less than 100 Euros return fare!!!   Even if you live in Italy, it might be better to come to Nice for the Liverpool flight.

Liverpool would be a LOT easier for Macclesfield than Stanstead.  Wouldn't this work better for you?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rick W - 14 years ago

Thanks Miss 2000UK,

I'm under the impression that ' Ryanair ' fly a 737-600 from Genoa so that shouldn't be a problem , I'm still interested in transport into london + the state of BR / Virgin going north as Macclesfield station is as far as I know closed , thanks for the tip on trainers but I stopped wearing them quite a bit ago ?

RW

Sorry no image available
Posted by MSM2000UK-181816 - 14 years ago

One thing to take into account is the fact that you ought to wear trainers when you travel on Ryanair because you will have to do quite a lot of pedalling. After all, Genoa to Stansted is a long way