DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Good Web Site Technician and Designer

Posted by Judith Davis - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by J366 - 6 years ago

Hi there
Don't know if you have settled on someone yet, but if not you really should have a look at what Lee Robson Spence does. He's such a talented young guy, reasonably priced in my view and very personable. His details are
Lee Robson Spence.Visual Artist & Designer.www.leerobsonspence.comwww.channel-3.co.ukT: +44 (0) 787 11 55 352E: leerobsonspence@gmail.com
He's currently here on the Cote d'Azur and has recently designed the SET theatre website... www.southoffranceenglishtheatre.com
Hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by kttapeeurope - 6 years ago

Speak to Wayne at www.reverbmedia.com - he managed our website development for our our main site and both of our online shops. Very easy to work with, professional and knows a lot about Search Engine Optimisation as well. His number is 0624444632. Good luck in your venture :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lilydoggie - 6 years ago

I am currently having my website designed and built by an Irish guy, Wayne Davy, who is new to Antibes. He is very competitively priced and a lovely guy to work with. He is very understanding of what you want and really patient because I am so knew to all this techonolgy stuff. A real innovative designer who is on top of his game.
Best of luck

His number is +353 860782463

Sorry no image available
Posted by HelloMotto - 6 years ago

Try www.reverbmedia.com - these guys have done many websites here on the Cote d'Azur recently including one for my wife. They also produce mobile websites and Apps - see their other website www.rivieraiapps.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by 112grow - 6 years ago

I can definitely recommend The IT Helper. They listen to you are helpful and give you the most cost effective solutions without loosing out on quality. I am currently working with them for over 1 year now. Speak to David Kavanagh. He is a great guy to work with.

Sorry no image available
Posted by roligan1-310558 - 6 years ago

I can recommend David http://www.theithelper.com/contact-us.aspx too. I have worked with him for my own website and he has also hosted some of my clients' websites.

So far he has done a great job.

Sorry no image available
Posted by JeanneElise - 6 years ago

Hi. I've been working with David at The IT Helper, too, for roughly a year and he's been great! He's very respectful of our budget constraints, listens to our ideas and is designing exactly what we want & need. Hard to ask for more!

Sorry no image available
Posted by FamousBlueRaincoat-217573 - 6 years ago

I`ve used TheItehlper for 5 years now. Based on the Riviera, excellent ideas, hosting and the skills to follow through.

Contact David -http://www.theithelper.com/contact-us.aspx

Sorry no image available
Posted by jen-182151 - 6 years ago

Definitely recommend Ben, reliable, professional and reasonable!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunnydream - 6 years ago

Hi, contact Steven on 0634060842 he has worked for me and I have recommended him to my clients. They have all been delighted with his work, service and attitude. Highly recommend Steven very professional.