DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Help

Posted by henriett-907376 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by henriett-907376 - 5 years ago

Hi Renee,

Thanks for your respond to my post.

We are still in the Uk,first of all I have to check where is this place on the map,and yes if you could please send me some photos thats  would be great.

As you mentioned you can rent  for  3 month only?Just incase we would deside  to stay longer, in ,that case what would happen?

Thanks,Henriett

Sorry no image available
Posted by rinana - 5 years ago

hi

If it's for 3 months , and you have a car , i can rent for you a 2 rooms appartment at garden level , with a parking , all furnished for 500€ a month all included , it's near Grasse , if interested , I can send you pictures

Sincerely

Renée

Sorry no image available
Posted by franc400 - 5 years ago

For short term (3 months) it costs about €500/Month for a room in Nice, including charges.

Sorry no image available
Posted by henriett-907376 - 5 years ago

Hi there,

Thanks for your replay that was very kind of you.

I already contact to Oasis,but they couldnt  help,because of our French is so limited.

They said we must speak some French otherwise we are not going to find anything.

But we wont give up,I'll try again  to contact to them.

How about accomodation prices,where we can start from?Is it difficult to find small,cheap places?

If you have some free time to replay me back please do.

Thanks,Henriett

Sorry no image available
Posted by nissalabella - 5 years ago

If you are experienced in this domain, there are some live-in positions requiring cleaning and possibly cooking for the woman and gardening and looking - eventually - after a pool for the man. 

Try the site "oasis", it's an agency who is always looking for people like I mentioned, you may find somewhere to live, at least to start you up.

Good luck,

N.