DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

help toothache!

Posted by Andy G-190935 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Can anyone recommend a dentist around Valbonne/Sophia? I haven't been to a dentist for more than 10 years so I'm pretty nervous about going somewhere I don't know. I want a nice modern dentist. If I turn up and find a 1970s red dentists chair, and ancient drills driven by strings and pulleys I shall run away.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

That said, my toothache is pretty bad now so I reckon I'm going to have to take my chances with the first name that comes up in pages jaunes. Please help someone -if possible today!

Answers by email please

Andy

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Andy G-190935 - 13 years ago

Cheers Collie,

I went to a nice modern surgery in Sophia this morning and the dentist gave me some antibiotics and pain killers. The chap was seemed very competent and professional, and seemed to relish the challenges my teeth pose after more than 10 years of neglect. I'm going to be making quite a few repeat visits I think.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks to everyone else who replied by email also. It's you guys that make this site is what it is!

Andy 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 13 years ago

A reminder: if you can help, please reply via e-mail. Names and contact details of medical personnel must ot be posted to the Forum.

Many thanks.

-----
Forums Administration

Sorry no image available
Posted by Collie21 - 13 years ago

Andy For the moment take a few painkillers or cloves if you prefer seem to help some people, I was looking for my dentists number in Nice but at the moment I can't find it. However I would be very surprised given my experience and the French healthcare system, if you find someone of the 1970s brigade, my experience is clean, white, computerised and very quick and efficient. Go for it and ask for all the pain killer you want and explain as well that you are a bit nervous. Any dentist worth his or her salt will put you at ease.CheersColliehey does that wall have a crack in it?