DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Help! with Ciel compta facile

Posted by sarah deligny-244019 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 6 years ago

I've always negotiated a flat fee for the year, so the more prep I do, the less he does & the better off he is.
If I was paying him by the hour or "a l'acte" it would obviously be different, but then I'd be constantly worried about what my bill would be at the end of the year.
Anyhow, from what I gather the more of a mess you make of your accounts, the more of a headache it is for the accountant to sort it out when the end of year accounts are due and (s)he has who knows how many other dossiers to deal with at the same time.

In relation to Sarahs original question, my accounting programme will only accept importations of infor if it's copied & pasted into the "fichiers" on the arborescence accessed by opening "my programmes", then the programme concerned then into the folders (that sounds confusing but I'm having problems translating from fr to en for the various headings.
What Im trying to say is that even tho there's a recuperate button on the save part of my pogramme I cant use it to import a new accounting year, I have to go through the star menu programmes path

Sorry no image available
Posted by Methuselah-217505 - 6 years ago

You are paying him to to do the accounts, it is in his interest that you do as much of the preparation as possible

Most accountants I know would simply charge more on the basis that the job is more time-consuming!

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 6 years ago

try making he page smaller (without sending it down to the toolbar) to access the to right hand corner & you assistance page
Or visit the accountant in person & refuse to leave until he explains your accounting programme. Take a book & sandwiches if neccessary. You are paying him to to do the accounts, it is in his interest that you do as much of the preparation as possible as it makes his job easier so the ball is in his court to make things asy for both of you

Sorry no image available
Posted by sarah deligny-244019 - 6 years ago

I forgot my email address sarah.deligny@hotmail.fr
Thanks
Sarah