DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Hot Asian Takeaway

Posted by berocca - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi All.Does anyone know of a good asian resturaunt in Nice? or failing that a takeaway service where the food is hot? or freshly prepared? I have seen the places where you buy cold stuff for reheating but am wondering if there is a yummier alternative.bec

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 14 years ago

Rue Bonaparte - behind the church in Nice just before Place des Pins - it would be unfair to keep this 'chinky nosh gaff ' secret much longer ! For take away they prepare on the spot , put into separate lightweight tupperware style boxes , wrapped in newspaper to keep hot and the whole thing takes about 15 minutes - or you can eat there ! Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai - all fabulous and the real thing ! None of that ' poodle noodle ' or crispy labrador ' they sell in Antibes !!

stgeorge

Sorry no image available
Posted by berocca - 14 years ago

Thanks for the tips guys, unfortunately no curry for me... I wasnt really considering indian as asian. So to rephrase does anyone know of any thai, malay, vietnamese, chinese etc resturaunts.

Sorry no image available
Posted by weezer - 14 years ago

I'll second the vote for Nooris - my personal favourite! Brit/Indian curries with all the extras. And they do home delivery in Nice. AI has details here: http://riviera.angloinfo.com/af/43/

Sorry no image available
Posted by me_2003 - 14 years ago

The best india in nice is Norri's by far. Place Grimaldi. When ever need  good british classic I head over there. 

If you like hot stuff, just ask the waiter to make it extra spicy...always does the trick for me

Also try Ragamama...quite trendy and near the train station...