DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

internet café

Posted by Julie69 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I am travelling in the area for a week. Does anyone know some internet cafés around Mandelieu, Théoule, Pégomas.

Thank you

Julie

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gollum-193507 - 14 years ago

There is an internet post in O'Sullivans bar opposite the Chateau in Napoule. They let you use it for free as long as you are a client. If you just walk in and don't buy anything from the bar then they charge you.

wiggly waw fish

Sorry no image available
Posted by shaunjarvis - 14 years ago

Well hello Tina. I am downstairs in it at the moment with Nan having found the place. Great deals on buying advanced time, clean, freindly, airy and altogether the best one that I have found in 900 miles.

Shaun.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tina Liu - 14 years ago

Hi Julie,

As far as I know there is only one internet cafe in the area.  It is brand new, located in Mandelieu in the middle of the main street crossing center Mandelieu going in the direction of Geant.  The address is 75 avenue de Cannes. 

Actually, I live right upstairs in the building.  The owners are very helpful and speak English.  It's really a full media center with full business center services like fax, copier, color printing, digital photos, secretarial services and even games, if you are into that! 

I was so reliefed to find it just downstairs since there the nearest internet cafe is in Cannes La Bocca if not in Cannes and they are all quite expensive while this ones is reasonable.

Enjoy your time in the area...good luck! 

Tina Liu