DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Internet-which company?

Posted by km1-253062 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

I've been with Orange for years now. Really good service, landline telephone, internet and tv for 39 Euros a month, including free calls to landlines in lots of countries. They were also really helpful and efficient when there were problems with the line after a storm.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alexis ITConnection - 5 years ago

Hello,

I would recommende Free, this is a very good internet provider at a very good price. It coomes with a in built blue ray DVD player and lots of other things ( music server wifi...)

Best Regards

AlexisITConnection

Sorry no image available
Posted by ameri-cannes - 5 years ago

Neuf/SFR is good..... I pay roughly 32 euros per month for internet and phone (billed every 2 months).... unlimited calls to many countries.... I had experienced some issues with Neuf in the past, but (touch wood) all has been well since SFR took over.... in fact, I just picked up a new box today to receive TV channels as well, for the same low price.

Good luck to you! :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by 1850stjeannet - 5 years ago

We have free at our villa - which works very well and you can get discount on mobiles. at our flat in Nice we have numbericable which is equally as good. I think you need to shop around based on location and availability - length of contract and actual services you personally require.