DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Inverter heaters...where to buy them in Nice?

Posted by ruby-197471 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Squirrel-192434 - 13 years ago

I got mine from cifffreo bonna last year, just a basic one with no temp adjuster, just on or off, kicks out loads of heat plus you can wheel it from one room to another as required.

So much cheaper than electric storage heaters.

Sorry no image available
Posted by BritRiviera - 13 years ago

I guess you are meaning the inverter heaters that burn kerosene, I bought mine from Castorama last year - great deal - I think they are having a promotion for these now and the fuel is cheap at the moment too. Be aware that when the promotional material states "Autonomy = 60 Hours" it does NOT mean that one filling of fuel will last 60 hours, I reckon to get 24-36 hours out of 1 tank of about 5 litres. The autonomy that the heater manufacturer is talking about refers to to the time that the heater may be left unattended without being reset. These heaters really keep the place warm and cosy, although there maybe better ways to achieve the same thing I cannot think of any cheaper method.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Andy G-190935 - 13 years ago

I bought mine from Castorama. They stock the whole range. Great heater. It was pretty much our only source of heat for the whole house last winter.

AG