DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

IPhone 3GS broken screen repair (reasonably priced)

Posted by LeRenardO - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LeRenardO - 5 years ago

Hallo Martin, I have seen someone repairing an iPhone and they seem to use some glue on the right spots to attach the screen. Get more info about it and do it yourself.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Martin Fleetwood-872177 - 5 years ago

Hi there, I have a iphone 3g and the screen seems to have popped out of its housing, I'm in Ste Maxime do you think you can help me fix it

With kind regards

Martin Fleetwood

t: 0645392927

martin.fleetwood@orange.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by LeRenardO - 5 years ago

I found a young man that repaired my screen for £25 all inclusive, but I had to mail my iPhone to London. I promised him to DHL for a turn around of 48-72 hours if I had 5 items to repair at one time.

He is very good and he also upgraded, for £10, my software to version 6.1.3  from 4.01.

I will gladly supply info or help by grouping mail costs. Lerenardo at mail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by axasxm - 5 years ago

Hi there i have the same problem with Ipod 4th gen...do you have them too and how much you charge? If you have, where can i meet and call you? thanks 

email: axasxm@gmail.com

Cheers

Sorry no image available
Posted by gapfr - 5 years ago

I have loads of parts for a iPhone 3GS including an unmarked screen, spare batteries, clean back case, screen protectors,  internal parts, repair tools etc. 50 Euro for all. If you are collect from near antibes train station I will change the screen for you if you are not sure about it yourself.

Sorry no image available
Posted by daveemitchell-307467 - 5 years ago

you can buy replacement screens on Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Replacement-Digitizer-LCD-Touch-Screen-For-iPhone-3GS-/350706393881?pt=UK_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item51a7bae319

they come with the tools required to change screen...its not hard, if you can't do it maybe you know someone who can?