DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Is anyone getting rid of old clothes?

Posted by Mira-186847 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hello,I would like to get in touch with anybody who is clearing their wardrobe ready for next season. I am on a tight budget and would be interested in any second-hand clothes. Anything that I, or other student friends, don't use will be taken to a shelter in Nice.Please contact me on 06 23 24 46 73Thank you.

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mira-186847 - 14 years ago

Hi, thanks for taking an interest in my message. I am a size 8-10 but I also have friends who are just as interested as me and all vary in size. If you have anything, or know of anybody else who may, please let me know. Thank you.Mira

Sorry no image available
Posted by bobr - 14 years ago

I have heard that the nurses at the Fontone hospital actually put your old gear to use when they deal with social cases. It should of course be usable and arrive as you wouyld like it to be if you were to wear it, ie clean... 

Nice to hear of one place where your offerings are not turned into comfortable salaries for the directors of "charitable organisations".

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

What size are you looking for?

Lana

Sorry no image available
Posted by Twinkle-190990 - 14 years ago

Hi Mira,

I have a couple of free bags of clothes that you might be interested in? You can call me on 0618 16 44 22 if you're interested... I'm based in Antibes.

Cheers

Twinkle