DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Jane Tomlinsons Cancer Campaigner's Bike Ride

Posted by repairtec - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chatterbox-190278 - 14 years ago

This amazing woman and her brother are still going despite the pain, fund raising is at 520,000 GBP so still in need of some donations to get to the 1,000,000 target

Sally

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dawn Morton - 14 years ago

Word is - Monaco tonight...

'road parralel to the A8 the coast road from San Remo to Monaco. Thursday she is going into Cannes to have a look at the film festival and then on via Grasse on Friday'

This is as quoted by her charity today - so hang up the balloons and banners!

If you feel you can - making a donation is easy online on Jane's website.

Dawn

Sorry no image available
Posted by calcalino - 14 years ago

just seen an interview with this lady on sky news - she is presently in italy and will be visiting cannes tomorrow - that's all i know - maybe contact sky if you wish to find out when she will be in monaco, presumably anytime now

Sorry no image available

Hi Repairtec

I'll keep checking Jane and Luke's progress with the intention cheering them on at some point on their route - and off loading several tubs of energy drink at the same time. Can you flag this up again when they get to Monaco and do you know anymore about the particular route across this area?

Sally

Sorry no image available

Having literally followed the Mad Scotsman on his trip from Monaco to Glasgow last summer I've seen how much physical and psychological effort is required before, during and after the event - especially in overcoming cramps, muscle fatigue and saddle rash!!!

We send our encouragement, best wishes and the best of luck to Jane, Luke and their supporters (as well as a donation to Jane's Charity).