DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Laptop

Posted by Mian - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by m&J-199996 - 5 years ago

Our last one was from Laptps Direct in the UK delivered by courier about 4 months ago.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mian - 5 years ago

Thanks, I will contact them both!

Sorry no image available
Posted by divine_wind - 5 years ago

Computec in Cannes I found to be very good - you can order what you like from their suppliers (keyboard and system-wise). 04 92 97 75 00

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

I use Mac but I've heard that Admi in Nice are very good. They are at 38 boulevard Garnier, tel: 04 92 07 90 79, http://www.admistore.fr/.
Good luck!

Sorry no image available

No reply from Anglocomputers, so still looking for tips on where to order a new laptop!
Thank you

Sorry no image available

Thanks, I have now emailed them for a quote.

Does anyone know another place than amazon.co.uk which delivers laptops abroad?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Flatpicker - 5 years ago

I just ordered my wife a new Dell XPS 17 laptop with an English keyboard through Jacques at AngloComputer (go here: http://www.anglocomputer.com/). Their fee is 10% of the price, which was well worth it for me in terms of being able to make a hassle-free purchase. The deal I got was good enough that I didn't mind paying the fee at all. Just about any Dell computer, with English keyboard, delivered in France or Monaco....

I'm getting organized to sell an iMac and a gigantic, loaded Mac Pro (both with English keyboards), mostly because we've downsized to a much smaller home in Monaco. Once they're sold, I'll be speaking to Jacques again about an Alienware laptop for myself. I've no financial interest or affiliation with AngloComputer, other than as a customer.

Sorry no image available

Thank you all. Nope, don't want a Mac. I was hoping to find a Samsung or Dell. Dell seem to only let you change version on the most basic - and the most expensive models.

I was hoping to find a UK company delivering to France.Or a store here which will sort it all out for me...
Any ideas?

Sorry no image available
Posted by LouiseLL - 5 years ago

You can also get a Mac with English system and keyboard from the Mac website.

Sorry no image available
Posted by tomhartley25 - 5 years ago

If you want a Mac I got one with english system and keyboard from cap 3000 apple store