Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Leak in the ceiling

Posted by DMG-194481 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

After last weeks rain storm, I've discovered several leaks in my ceiling. Who do I call for this, a plumber? Is there anyone specific dealing with roof leaks? Any help and recommendations will be appreciated.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 13 years ago

Typically a "couvreur" is better equipped to deal with roof leaks than a plumber.  Search on the pages jaunes website and you'll find one close to you.