DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Learning French

Posted by a.hodgson - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bahama-318928 - 6 years ago

Hi there,

I am in Beaulieu and would like to join your langage meeting also. Perhaps I have a different accent that you will also learn to appreciate and there are some idioms in my culture that I am sure you will need to know. English is my mother tounge and if you guys can also add me to the mix I would love to join you. I have a great deck so we could meet in Beaulieu and I will provide the wine and canapes. It is half way for you both. Hubby may just get involved as well. He is slow to participate in speaking but I know he understands more than he pretends. Give it a thought and get back to me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by banerso - 6 years ago

Hi, I am looking to get started with French (after fighting it for more then a year). I am based in Monaco. All I am looking for is to manage a basic conversation when I need to buy something or order something (over phone) in a civilised way rather then playing dumb charades (not possible over the phone).

I can help you with your english if you like. If not, I am quite happy to buy an extra round of drinks when we meet for our language exchange meet. I am a professional having worked in finance for the past 10 years. Let me know if that interests any one at all.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Saviglia - 6 years ago

Hi Andrew,

I live in Nice so you seem too far for some language exchange. I am looking for someone to improve my written english... and in return I can help with french, as I write quite a lot. Maybe we could do something by skype/mail ?

Kind regards,

Saviglia

Sorry no image available
Posted by a.hodgson - 6 years ago

J'habite en Cannes-sur-Mer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nymphea - 6 years ago

ou habitez vous ?