DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for company/friends

Posted by Carlos de la Huerta - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lchekir - 5 years ago

Hi Carlos,

Have you tried Internation or Meetup.com, they both have lots of different things going on where you can meet people, make friends etc. both have lots of activities in Nice.

Lorraine

Sorry no image available
Posted by Davesjac - 5 years ago

Hi Carlos, I am writing to you from the UK. I was living near Nice but had to come home temporarily. I noticed you only had one reply and feel for you; it's not easy meeting like minded people when you work from home alone. Can I make a suggestion hopefully without sounding patronising? You need to think about what interests you and join something; there are lots of English groups such as theatre, reading clubs, voluntary help, walking groups etc. Just search Angloinfo for starters. Having a little dog is a great way to meet people too; dog classes and even just walking same time as other people.There's possibly even a beer appreciation group somewhere. HaHa. Seriously, when I first moved out I walked into an English book shop (because I like reading) and got chatting to the English owner and instantly met people just through that. If none of this grabs you then you need to develop (force yourself) an interest in something where other people will be. Well, you did ask! ;-) Onwards and upwards! 

Sorry no image available
Posted by karemm26 - 5 years ago

i invite you an event for know a lot of girls and guys in the cote de azur.. is this saturday 10hr