DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

looking to speak french in exchange for english...

Posted by skibuub - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunseapebbles - 5 years ago

Likewise, I am prepared to do it via skype if you can return the favor with some grammar lessons via skype in French.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunseapebbles - 5 years ago

Hi, I can help you on the english if you can help me on the french grammar. I can do it via skype as you are too far away to travel to. Let me know.

Sorry no image available
Posted by bones-182916 - 14 years ago

I would also like to improve my spoken french (pretty basic) with someone in the Mandelieu La Napoule area looking to improve their english. Informal, but regular - maybe a walk along the coast once or twice a week. email me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by clarehill - 14 years ago

Hi,

my name is Clare and I'm currently spending a year in nice to improve my French I would be very interested in helping you with your work in exchange for French lessons.  If you are interested please e mail me at: c.s.hill@durham.ac.uk or phone me on: 06 10 54 99 39

I look forward to hearing from you,

Clare Hill

clare hill

Sorry no image available
Posted by skibuub - 14 years ago

I live in Cannes

Sorry no image available
Posted by signoret-191945 - 14 years ago

hi

I'm French and leave in Antibes I teach French in town;I need some help to prepare the proficiency ;I will be happy to teach French in exchange

Sorry no image available
Posted by ejf-189755 - 14 years ago

I'm English and living in Mougins, looking for someone to exchange French conversations with, would also be very happy to help you out with your English.  Please send me an email if interested.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jujuma-188136 - 14 years ago

Hi,

I'm looking for the same thing i'm french and i'm looking for someone to improve my english.

Where do u live or where is your school ?

Julien Masson

Sorry no image available
Posted by nodel-185297 - 14 years ago

You should mention the town where you live...