Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Marriage counselling

Posted by Collie21 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anon-191394 - 13 years ago

Hi Collie,

I sent this to you personally then thought it would be useful to other people too. Sorry things aren't working out here - sadly it isn't an uncommon situation!

We can personally recommend Mim Kay (details on the Anglofile

http://riviera.angloinfo.com/search/afsearch.asp?q=Mim%20Kay ) who is a Relate trained couples counsellor. She has helped us no end given that we had the lawyers involved at Christmas and are now doing well. She has also helped several others we know although with different outcomes - it at least facilitates communication between the parties, and is much more cost effective and civilised than lawyers in sorting out a reasonable seperation agreement, at least in the first instance.

Good luck and best wishes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 13 years ago

For counselling try Anne Pilling on 06 80 84 91 16 or calmcare@worldonline.fr.

For French divorce advice in English you could try Robert Floyd in Cannes, 04 93 43 93 55.