DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Medical Attention Claims

Posted by Star-193452 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Does anyone know what the process is to claim back money after a visit to the doctor.  I have just had to pay 20 euros for a consultation and 50 euros for antibiotics, I have looked at my E111 form and it implies I can claim back the money here, is that correct and if so, what is the process?

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Star-193452 - 14 years ago

Thanks all for your replies, very helpful.

Sorry no image available
Posted by natie-193406 - 14 years ago

Bev is correct but you have to send it to

Service Relation International

SErvice 36

NIce 06180 Cedex

And hope for them not to lose your letter, so keep a copy and they will be a delay of 1 month and they send it (CHeque) to your adress mentioned on the E111

Sorry no image available
Posted by natie-193406 - 14 years ago

Bev is correct but you have to send it to

Service Relation International

SErvice 36

NIce 06180 Cedex

And hope for them not to lose your letter, so keep a copy and they will be a delay of 1 month and they send it (CHeque) to your adress mentioned on the E111

Sorry no image available
Posted by alx-189416 - 14 years ago

I am still trying to get back money I spent last year July/August on medical care, a few hundred euros... I gave all the info to my local CPAM and my dossier is now with International Relations... It just takes for ever!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bev-193304 - 14 years ago

Hi!  We've been claiming back our medical expnses for years so here's what you do.

You make a photostat copy of the E111, fill in the details, insuance number etc. English address, and send it (or take it) to your nearest Caisse Primaire Assurance Maladie, attaching all the 'feuilles de soin'.  and hope for the best!  Good luck!