DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Meet up in Antibes

Posted by elderflower-921356 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tlyn63 - 4 years ago

Hi, thanks for your request.  I sent information to your email address.  If you did not receive please check your Spam.  Hope to see you November 10th.  Tammy

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kanneth85 - 4 years ago

Good morning

Kindly mail me the info on the Eckhart Tolle teaching session. kdvanstaden@gmail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by david927 - 4 years ago

I'd like to learn more about Eckhart Tolle.  Please email me at davidbroderick@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by tlyn63 - 4 years ago

I also have a meet-up group inAntibesif anyone is interested in personal development.   I'm having a guest speaker next month (November 10th) who will present the teachings of Eckhart Tolle - the author of "A New Earth" and "The Power of Now". The guest speaker is one of the editors of Eckhart's books and a close student of his.  She studied under him when she lived inEnglandfor 6 years.  If interested please email me and I'll send you more information.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kanneth85 - 4 years ago

Hi

I would love to join you. Mail we with details of your next meeting. kdvanstaden@gmail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Smileoften - 4 years ago

Sounds great! Does anyone know of somewhere else we could meet or happy for the same place again. Whatever people prefer, it would be nice to meet again and some new faces too.

:)