DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Men, just wondering ..........

Posted by Smartypants-192143 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by theresponsibleadult-188195 - 14 years ago

martinb:

Could you please give a translation of your post.  I completely do not understand what you were trying to say.

And I agree with the other ladies, of course our postings are supposed to be funny.  Relationships of all types are funny.  At least you better be able to see the humour of it all or you'll top yourself.

**Mummy told me once too often that I wasn't setting a good example; now I just strive to be a terrible warning.**

Sorry no image available
Posted by coolas - 14 years ago

It was funny!  Who wants to mingle with non-singles???  I am just kidding, for those with an under-developed sense of humour...

So where are all these dashing lads to come and save us from our singledom?  We're waitin'...

Peace

Sorry no image available
Posted by Smartypants-192143 - 14 years ago

It's meant to be funny!

Sorry no image available
Posted by martinb-185976 - 14 years ago

WITH ALL RESPECTS: THIS IS A TYPICALL EXAMPLE OF:

TOO MUCH, TOO LITTLE & TOO LATE

( funny to read for most men)

Sorry no image available

Its too cold to go out, and I only want to mix with 'tense' singles.   What's the point of non-singles?    Actually I was hoping to get flurries of secret emails from those shy bunnies (thanks for the laugh Responsible!) but am still waiting....   Perhaps I will stick with the baby-boy after all.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Marieke-180179 - 14 years ago

Why not meet the people at The Forum. Average age should be around 30-40 (my guess) - though not all single (but therefore less 'tense'). Tonight the meeting's at O'Neils in Cannes, and dinners and other type of meetings are planned in Nice, Mougins and Antibes (check the entertainment forum). And eh... the minibus could be hired in St. Tropez too.. to come here! (these 30+ ladies can be very sexy in ski-outfit, mind you)cheersQue viva la vida!

Sorry no image available
Posted by theresponsibleadult-188195 - 14 years ago

I think they must be very shy creatures, prone to diving into the underbrush at the approach of a woman. 

I'm thinking of the scene in Bambi where all the little furry animals scatter; all you see is the occasional tail disappearing into the distance and you're not even sure that you actually saw that...

**Mummy told me once too often that I wasn't setting a good example; now I just strive to be a terrible warning.**

Sorry no image available

Oh thank heavens!   Just out of scientific interest, where do they gather?  Golf courses?  Business conferences?  

Sorry no image available
Posted by riri - 14 years ago

don't worry smartypants, there are also some elder guys (40+) in this area, who know how to live the live of the south, and who are not old and frustrated, but full of activiti and plans, just keep your eyes open.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nina-II - 14 years ago

coolas

the way you present it, yes,it does sound fun, and   once I lay hand on my glasses and were am able to read the small figure on your posting, it appears that I do fit in one of the age group....The problem I would have to tackle is more the I-would-not-care-to-belong-to-a-club-that-accept-me-as-a-member sort of syndrom!

Theresresponsibleadult,

your sense of humor is revigorating: if you ever go for a night in town, please let me know!